Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bull3t in Beta!

Wahay! Finally I have moved Bull3t's Blog to Blogger Beta, new features here I come. Maybe now, if I can find the time I can start posting more, I have also stopped using Flock, so you won't see so many technorati tags anymore. Also I shall be using the new Labels feature to Blogger in Beta as categories for my posts!

Anyway, enough about Blogger in Beta. I have recently viewed the video for the Microsoft Office 2007 suite and realised that it doesn't seem to be that newcomer-friendly, yes The Ribbon replaced menus and toolbars with one, easy place to find all of the commands you need, but is it really that easy? What ever happened to all the menu bars, were they not easier for newcomers to navigate? There are some very nice features that have been added, but I am not sure that newcomers would find this all as easy as it seems.

Well, that will have to do for now as I have to go and do some other stuff...

No comments: