Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blog Template

It took me a hell of a long time to do, but I finally managed to create a Blogger template that works with the new Blogger. I would advise you to use a good browser to view the website though - such as Firefox or Flock - because Internet Explorer does not display items and widgets on this page correctly, the post footer will be all jumbled up and the sidebar may have some overlapping issues. A top-bar has been added along the header showing the time and date along with a graphical navigation from which you can access the blog's homepage, my Blogger profile, my deviantART portfolio and my World of Warcraft add-on, LevelRange.

If you find anything wrong with the website such as dead links or template issues and you are not using Internet Explorer (simply because there will be so many), please feel free to leave a comment or contact me.

I still don't have much time to post things, but I have also noticed that I don't seem to get many people visiting here anymore, so I don't think it would make a difference if I did post or not - I will just keep it alive for somewhere to post when I get bored or find something that I want to go back to later. A while back I posted a Neverwinter Nights 2 review, I may decided to post more soon too, so watch this space.

No comments: